Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Baby is leaving....

Oh, she's all grown up and everything. But she's still my little brown-haired girl. And she's leaving the country, going on a plane, landing in a country that doesn't speak English as its native language.

I'm okay with all of this. It's wonderful that she has this chance to go and relax in the sun with a good friend, who has been there more than fifteen times. My baby's in good hands.

Not only that, but because she's a Christian, God will be with her every step of the way. He promised never to leave or forsake His own.

So I rejoice.

She's gonna have a great time. And I can't wait to hear all about it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for her!! :D

    And, I can't wait until we can plan our own out-of-the-country vacation!! ;)

    wv: heslatin

    What?!? He is?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahahahaaaaa!

    Yes...yes, he is. :D

    ReplyDelete

Remember that you will give an account for every word. Respond with wisdom and grace, please.